Student Door Access
Types of Student Door Access
Student Academic Access
Academic access is provided to KSU students who require door access to fulfill academic or programmatic requirements. The department determines access needs, and the permissions are granted and terminated in alignment with the academic schedule each semester.
Residential Student AccessAccess to residential spaces is granted to students based on their Housing License Agreement terms and managed by Housing and Residence Life.
Student Employee Access
- Access is to be requested by your supervisor in Kissflow.
- Employee access is not removed unless it is requested by the department, the employee moves to another department at KSU or the employee separates from the University.
Teaching Assistant/Graduate Assistant Access
- If you are paid by HR, your access is to be requested by your supervisor or department sponsor in Kissflow.
- If you are not paid by HR, your supervisor or department sponsor should email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- KSU ID number
- Details about the access needed, including the date for removal
Student Volunteer, Intern and Research Assistant AccessYour supervisor and/or department sponsor (KSU Faculty/Staff) will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, KSU ID number and details about what access you need (including date for removal).
Registered Student Organization (RSO) Access
Your department sponsor (KSU Faculty/Staff) will need to email email@example.com with your name, KSU ID number and details about what access you need (including date for removal).
Event AccessOnce your reservation is complete, please forward reservation confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.